Integrating our aggregate licenses with our excavation services allows us to be extremely competitive and offer cost savings to our clients. All our aggregates are locally sourced, excavated, and delivered to your door. Come visit our site office for more information.
We offer comprehensive excavation services. With our vast list of equipment, experience, and resources, we can provide excavation services for small, large or complex jobs.
We have the skill and experience to do a quality job and stand behind our work. From site preparation to general residential or commercial excavation, we can handle all jobs on time and budget. We take pride in our experience and highly skilled staff.
Utilizing modern equipment and technology integration, we offer seamless office to site support, providing accurate take-offs, layouts, site management and budgets for excavation jobs
- Landscaping projects, drainage, digging for footings, basements, underground utilities, site work, grading, geotextiles, driveways, culverts, pad foundations, new builds, ditching, backfilling, clear stone supply, and roadway construction.
We can provide maintenance services for cottage owners:
- Working with road committees for grading, aggregate repair, ditching and culvert replacements.
- Private driveway maintenance; ditching, re-topping, and brush removal.
Rock Blasting Services
Working with local licensed and experience sub-contractors, we can offer our clients rock blasting and removal services, guaranteeing incomparable services at affordable prices. Always keeping safety and the environment in mind utilizing monitoring devices and migration times to provide the least impact as possible.
- Rock blasting for foundations, retention walls, docks, and driveways.
We have full-time in-house truck drivers to provide trucking services to serve the greater Parry Sound Area. Have your own small project? We offer hauling services at hourly rates, call us to schedule your own dump truck.
Supplies and Landscape Material
- Customer retail pick-up and loading area.
- In stock drainage products and piping.
- In stock septic supplies, pipes, pumps, and tanks.
- Landscaping stones and aggregates. Blast rock to natural boulders.
With our heavy equipment inventory, we can offer a range of demolition services from small cabins/sheds to full cottages and boat houses offering comprehensive disposal solutions in-house.
2022 Season: April 1st – December 1st
|Monday||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM||5:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM||4:00 PM|